Confederate Bowie Knives
by Jack W. Melton, Jr.
and Josh Phillips
What you will hold in your hands is the end product of this Civil War edged weapon "dream team," the result of the visionary Jack Melton's idea to write the best book on Confederate Bowie Knives ever published. He has countless hours of study, observation and travel. Only by enjoying this book and its contents will you learn why Norm Flayderman (legendary author of The Bowie Knife insists that "this important collector's guide will soon be the standard work on the subject...the cornerstone for understanding these historic fighting knives and a major contribution to the lore of Civil War weapons..." Every member of The Confederate Bowie Knife Association and the Antique Bowie Knife Association should own this book.
Features include —
* 856 full-color photos on glossy paper illustrating more than 350 of the finest Confederate Bowies, D-Guards and Side knives in existence.
* Full historical and collector details on all known types of knives made in Confederate factories...including unidentified types and the Georgia (GA Armory in Milledgeville) and Alabama (Pruett) Contracts.
* All your favorite makers, from Boyle & Gamble and Louis Froelich (CSA Armory) to Nashville Plow Works and Thomas Leech & Co.
* Extensive, valuable coverage of locally made Southern knives, including the many identified makers as well as those whose origins are still unclear.
* New research and freshly discovered Confederate Bowie knife makers with previously unpublished information available nowhere else but here!
* A full discussion of "dug" relic knives, with a large selection of amazing examples shown and explained.
* Perhaps the largest album of historical Confederate soldiers armed with Bowie knives ever assembled. A truly amazing and beautiful resource. Photography by award winning photographer Jack W. Melton, Jr.
NOTE: These Confederate Bowie Knives books have arrived so Order your copy today!
If you have a Confederate Bowie, D-Guard or Side knife you would like to sell please contact me.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
or online by clicking the link below: