Aller en hautAller en bas

Vous êtes le Visiteurs

PortailPortail  AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  FAQFAQ  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Leçon d'anglais

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Leçon d'anglais   Dim 3 Sep - 11:50

Apprenez l'anglais, les gars:
[/i]General Sherman is leaving Atlanta, after he burned it down. He's got a 125.000 yankee troopers behind him. He comes on Stone Mountain Freeway, when suddenly he hears a noice coming from on top of Stone Mountain. He looks up, and there's one lone confederate soldier standing up there, he's got his saber drawn, waving it around and saying ugly things to the yankees. Sherman calls a halt to his troops, and asks his Adjudant: "Who's the strongest man in the outfit?", "A man named Swords, Sir", so the general says: "Send Swords up there and get that rebel of that mountain." Swords goes up the mountain, and he ain't been there 5 seconds when he comes flying off the mountain, skitterded and splashes in front of Sherman's feet. The general says: "Hell, this is bad public relations, boys, we got NBC News with us, CNN, USA Today, send 15 of our best men up there and get that damn' rebel of there!" Now, 15 elite troops go up that mountain, not one lives to tell the story. Now Sherman really gets pissed off, so he sends 150 soldiers up, shouting: "Don't get back without killing that traitor, or I'll shoot you myselves!" 150 yankee troops run up Stone Mountain, just one lives to tell the tale. He comes down that mountain, and he's bleeding from every pore of his body, he doesn't look good at all. He gets in front of Sherman's feet, and the general asks the weary soldier: "Son, What's the story up there?" And the dying trooper replies: "Don't send anymore soldiers up there, Sir, it's a trick: there's two of them!"[i]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Leçon d'anglais   Ven 8 Sep - 15:22

BIGGEST MAN... The biggest man in the Union Army was Capt. David Van Buskirk of the 27th Indiana Regiment who stood 6 feet 11 inches and weighed 380 pounds. He was captured in 1862 and was sent to a Richmond Prison where a Confederate entrepreneur put him on exhibit. Even Confederate President Jeff Davis came to see him and was astounded when the impish Van Buskirk claimed that back home in Bloomington Indiana, "when I was at the train station with my company , my six sisters came to say goodbye. As I was standing there, with my company, they all came up to me, leaned down and kissed me on top of the head."
grognard

MessageSujet: Re: Leçon d'anglais   Sam 9 Sep - 6:58

tiens ca te rappelle rien le bisou sur la tete!!! Basketball
Chaplain Turner

MessageSujet: Re: Leçon d'anglais   Sam 9 Sep - 20:40

Citation :
The biggest man in the Union Army was Capt. David Van Buskirk of the 27th Indiana Regiment who stood 6 feet 11 inches and weighed 380 pounds

I suppose his uniforme was made in a entire wall- tent linen.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.victory.tribal-dolphin.net
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Leçon d'anglais   Sam 9 Sep - 20:48

That or a spying balloon, hahaha!
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Leçon d'anglais   Lun 11 Sep - 18:05

LETTER HOME... A young soldier left home to join the army. He told his girl friend that he would write every day. After about six months, he received a letter from his girlfriend that she was marrying someone else. He wrote home to his family to find out who she married. The family wrote back and told him. It was the .... mailman.
Chaplain Turner

MessageSujet: Re: Leçon d'anglais   Mar 12 Sep - 10:31

Two confederates soldiers talking :

- Why do you join the Army ?
- Because, I am alone and I love war and you ?
- Because I am married and I would like living in peace.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.victory.tribal-dolphin.net
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Leçon d'anglais   Mar 12 Sep - 17:33

PATRIOTIC... Many soldiers enlisted because they thought it was their duty, others joined for the bounty and others joined to impress their girlfriends. Many of the married women also encouraged their men to go to war. One of these men, while bidding his wife good bye whimpered a little and showed signs of back out. His wife told him that if he was going to cry about it, to pull off his britches and she'd go in his place and he can stay home and run the farm.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Leçon d'anglais   Aujourd'hui à 13:46

Leçon d'anglais
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1